Dear Valued Guest,
Firstly and most importantly, we trust that you and your loved ones are safe and well during these challenging times.
In line with Government regulations, Saldanha Bay Hotel is now open for local travel.
We are busy working behind the scenes and have implemented and will adhere to all protocols set out by the government, which will most likely be in place for the short to medium term, in order to keep you our valued guests and our wonderful team members safe, whilst still enjoying your visit with us. Furthermore, please see below for more information on existing and future bookings.
During these uncertain times, we understand that flexibility is important; all new reservations can now be amended or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
For bookings made directly with us-
If you were due to be staying with us during the period of the imposed lockdown stages & your accommodation does not fall under corporate travel, our team will be in contact with you to arrange an alternative stay date of your choice, subject to availability within a 12 month period of the hotel reopening.
To discuss this further please get in touch with our General Manager – [email protected]
For bookings made through a third-party-
If you were due to be staying with us during the period of the imposed lockdown stages & your accommodation does not fall under corporate travel, we kindly ask you to please contact the provider you booked through, and amend your reservation directly with them.
We thank you for your continued support and we are looking forward to welcoming you back.
- Every member of our team has completed training on the Lodges COVID-19 protocol.
- All our team members will be temperature checked upon arrival at the Lodge and screened for any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Team members will be provided with PPE relevant to their area of work and given full training on how to use it correctly.
- Hand sanitising stations have been added throughout all public and back of house areas.
- Clear guidelines are displayed in all back of house areas for team member’s information.
Should you develop any symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay we request that you notify the Manager immediately who will assist you further.